Man’s Best Friend yeah right!
Hey What’s up guys, Dave here
Did you know that man’s Best Friend could truly become your worst nightmare?
That’s right. He’s lovable, cute and you’re pretty keen on him, however typically he has a hard time with “accidents” and pretty shortly, you begin to note the… ummm… odoriferous scenario.
Besides the occasional accident from Fido, his hair may also be a real pain in the… Once he shakes it everywhere, it goes into the carpet and furnishings and sticks to everything those hairs touch, and can be a real pain to remove.
Then you have got the problem of “I wish I was in… Now I want out. I want in.” you recognize it… Fido is often on the move and also the constant going outside then back within brings all told styles of dirt.
What are you, the ever loving responsible pet owner supposed to do about all this?
1. Clean messes up quickly. Once you discover the “accident,” it’s vital to try and remove as much as possible. A shop vac is best but short of that grab a couple of paper towels and blot up the mess before it sinks down into the padding of the carpet. You want to avoid standing on the towels that only pushes the urine into the padding quicker. An enzyme deodorizer such as you would possibly get from the vet helps with lingering odors, however in fact it’s best to call an expert carpet cleaner come out to take a look and handle these odor challenges.
2. A furry scenario can be taken care of by brushing your dog often. Loose hair that can settle on and in the carpet and furnishings are can simply be pulled from Fido with a grooming brush. And guess what? He most likely likes the attention! Also we have had good luck with tape turned “sticky side” out and blotting the hair up, or try using a soft squeegee to get the hair in a more manageable clump and vacuum it off.
3. You will probably not have the time to wipe off Fido’s muddy paws on every occasion he needs back in, it’s a good plan to put mats inside and outside the door. once Fido want’s back in, let him beg a little bit on the outdoors mat as some of that dirt is certainly going to come off. In fact as we have learned from our carpet cleaning technician classes matting at all doors inside and out will greatly help reduce indoor pollution and dirt tracking in.
Do all of this and man’s best friend could go from nightmare to a dream!
Latest posts by David (see all)
- Odors Treatment Carpet Cleaning El Dorado Hills - October 3, 2017
- Mold Carpet Cleaning El Dorado Hills - October 3, 2017
- Cold Weather Comfort Carpet Cleaning El Dorado Hills - October 3, 2017