Upholstery and Furniture Cleaning
Your furniture and upholstery are just as important to a healthy, beautiful, and clean home as your carpet. In fact it is a perfect time to have your furniture and upholstery freshened up while having the carpets cleaned. Let Coach Carpet Care refresh, enhance, or in some cases completely transform your furniture, fine upholstery, or thrift store treasure, my personal favorite.
Call Now(916)941-7879 for upholstery cleaning in El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Roseville, Granite Bay, Rocklin, Fair Oaks,Placer and Sacramento County areas
Call Now(530)622-3678 for upholstery cleaning in Placerville, Diamond Springs,Camino, Pollock Pines, El Dorado, and El Dorado County areas
Furniture & Upholstery Cleaning Procedure
- Upholstery cleaning step 1) Pre-inspection – This is especially important with furniture and upholstery cleaning, different types of fabrics require a different type of upholstery cleaning. We will do a thorough inspection and decide upon the best possible cleaning method, and at the same time let you know what to expect from the upholstery cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning step 2) Pre-Cleaning Prep – We will prepare the upholstery to be cleaned, as well as the area we are cleaning in, to protect any areas that will not be cleaned, placing corner guards, walk off mats where needed.
- Upholstery cleaning step 3) Dry Vacuum – Dry vacuuming is an important step in removing insoluble dirt’s and grime before cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning step 4)Pre-Treatment – Depending on the kind of cleaning a specially formulated pre-treatment will be applied and agitated to lift and loosen dirt and debris.
- Upholstery Cleaning step 5) Clean and Rinse – As we extract the dirt and grime, we are rinsing the fabric of all residues from previous cleanings. Leaving you with fresh, soft, and clean furniture
- Upholstery cleaning step 6)Post Grooming – At this point we will ensure that the proper pH balance is restored. We will then groom out any cleaning lines
- Upholstery cleaning 7) Apply Protection – This is the best time to re-apply the protective coating that will help your furniture and upholstery to stay clean longer and resist permanent staining.